Since 1986, AND&OR has been designing, developing and making machines and custom-made complete solutions for the blow molding, bottling and packaging industries.
Continuous efforts, commitment to quality and creativity have been the driving force of our increasing competitiveness in the market, being today an international reference in the sector.
We assemble and test our machines in an automated, modern 11,500 square meters facility headquartered in Seville, Spain.
We strongly believe in a close collaboration with our customers during all phases of a project: design/engineering, manufactering, start-up installation and after-sales service.
AND & OR TODAY
32 years’ experience in the field of automation.
- Portfolio with over 80 different machines of our own design and manufacturing
- More than 1,000 installations distributed all over the world.
- Clients in over 60 countries.
- Exports represent 85% of And&Or’s turnover.
And&Or in the world
Internationalization is understood to drive growth and is a source of diversification. It is a key to AND&OR which is present all over the world.
Over twenty years ago, we decided to center our growth on the creation of new machines, to attend to a sector constantly evolving, investing in development and innovation. Using an export plan in line with our strategy, we are globally expanding our machines and solutions.
Efforts achieved to make progress in our internationalization reflect AND&OR’s vision: to be a world reference in the development of innovative technological solutions in the packaging sector. During the next few years, in AND&OR, we wish to strengthen this leadership, developing the positions we have reached in international markets.International activity represents 85% of AND&OR sales.
Geographical distribution of the And&Or installations in 2018
AND&OR Management maintains a clear commitment to the quality of its products and services, as a fundamental tool for its development and growth, assuming the will to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and meet the requirements and expectations of customers, as well as legal and regulatory applicable to the activity and those others that subscribe. For all these reasons, and as a commitment to quality, the AND&OR Management establishes this Quality Policy, undertakes to spread it to all levels of the organization, and to provide the necessary resources for its fulfillment. The basic pillars are:
- Our quality of service begins by adapting ourselves permanently to the needs of our clients, with complete control of the design process and machinery manufacturing, including a quality, professional and flexible technical assistance service.
- We seek customer loyalty, so that they find in AND&OR the reference supplier for several solutions.
- We develop global and standardized solutions anticipating the needs of the sector.
- We involve our suppliers and subcontracted companies, considering them an essential part of the value chain.
- We have modern and organized infrastructures that allow us to obtain the best quality, service and response results.
- Our human team has a solid specialization able to develop technologies that allow us to improve our production processes and provide solutions to market demands.
- We have a professional human team committed to the vision of the company, walking in the same direction.
- We take care of human resources, training them continuously and offering them the best guarantees and working conditions.
Our company, made up by a young group of professionals, aim to satisfy our customers creatively and efficiently.
Since the very beginning in 1986, AND&OR was aware of the importance of building a corporative culture based on the participation and personal development. Understanding this as the only way to stand out in a more and more dynamic and competitive market.
We invite you to check our available jobs’ offers or apply directly contacting:
AND & OR, S.L.U. has received support from the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund for the installation of photovoltaic panels, within the Program for sustainable energy development of Andalusia in the period 2017-2020, which aim to achieve a cleaner and more sustainable economy.