FACE MASKS PRODUCTION MACHINERY
Capacity to produce 1 million masks per week
Machinery to produce Surgical-type and Hygienic-type masks
A face masks production equipment capable to produce hygienic-type masks attending the standard product complying with UNE-0064-1/2-2020 regulation (Establishing the single use hygienic face mask requirements. Materials, manufacturing design, marking and use, respectively, adults and children requirements) just as producing surgical-type masks as stated by UNE-EN 14683-2019+AC-2019 regulation. (surgical face Requirement and test methods).
The machinery designed by AND&OR for the face mask production line, makes the manufacturing process totally automated, with a high production capacity, recognized by Ministry of Industry as surgical masks manufacturing process as a Health Product.
(source: Spanish Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism – Surgical masks manufacturing process as a Health Product).
Face mask manufacturing machinery characteristics
- Machine protection and fairing following the European regulation
- Ultrasounds systems made in Europe
- Titanium headstocks guaranteeing no sparks or electric accidents (common with steel headstocks)
- Electric and pneumatic components with international first level brands and capacity of worldwide spare parts distribution
- Robust structure and frame made in stainless steel providing durability to the equipment and avoiding machine breakdowns
- High quality components avoiding fast breakdowns
- Possibility to integrate a vision system to control the product quality and reject it automatically if is defective
- Possibility to integrate an automatic film or carton-case packing equipment at the machine output
- Technical Service guaranteed for the equipment set up and after sale maintenance
- Surgical or Hygienic type masks, with up to 5 protection layers and with ultrasounds welding systems for the assembly of the mask.
Production capacity of 100 units per minute.
Production over 1 million face masks weekly.
- Meeting the European safety regulations at work and the standards ones: CE certification.
- Modular and expandable solution depending on the required production speed and the desired degree of automation.
|PRODUCT||TYPE||WHAT IS IT||WHO IS PROTECTING||RULES||REGULATIONS||CLASSIFICATION||EQUIVALENT||MATERIALS BY REGULATION||USED||REPRESENTATION|
|MASK||HYGIENIC||NOR PPE NOR MD||OTHERS FROM ME||RD Leg. 1/2007|
(UE) nº 1007/2011
|UNE 0064-1:2020 UNE 0064-2:2020 UNE 0065:2020||DISPOSABLE AND NO DISPOSABLE CHILDREN AND ADULT MASKS||MATERIALS FOLLOWING THE TEST METHOD STATED BY REGULATION. THE GOVERNMENT PROVIDES THE LIST OF COMPANIES HAVING MATERIALS MEETING THESE TESTS||Damp-proof cloth formed by one or several layers, detailed depending on manufacturer|
|MASK||SURGICAL||MD||OTHERS FROM ME||Directive 93/42/CEE Regulation (EU) 2017/745*|
*From May, 26
|UNE-EN 14683:2019+AC (EN 14683:2019+AC:2019) ISO 22609:2004 AND REMAINING HARMONIZED REGULATIONS||TYPE: Ia|
|CHINA: AA/T 0969, AA 0469, GB19083|
USA: ASTM F2100 Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3
|MATERIALS MEETING THE REGULATION TESTS. THE GOVERNMENT PROVIDES THE LIST OF COMPANIES HAVING MATERIALS MEETING THESE TESTS||Not cloth: Spunbond + spunlace|
- Automation level: Fully automatic
- Mask type: Surgical or Hygienic
- Material layers: Up to 5
- Certifications: CE Marking
Production: Up to 100 masks/min.
Extra equipment for a largest automation
- Quality control by artificial vision
- Cartoning machine
- Enclosures in clean room
Delivery term: 60 days.
GET MORE INFORMATION NOW
We handle all incoming requests in a first-come, first-served basis