Automatic bottle packer with three positions for preformed trays:
- Inlet area, empty trays.
- Bottles insertion row by row with gripper (pneumatic or motorized).
- Outlet area, filled tray.
Advantages over traditional semi-automatic packing desks into trays with an open side:
- It allows handling unsteady bottles because the bottle is not pushed and slide but elevated by the neck and introduced softly into the tray.
- It has more autonomy (two trays) allowing the operator to handle more machines.
- It introduces 1 or 2 rows of bottles more than other automatic systems, optimizing transport costs per bottle.