AND&OR manufactures all sorts of conveyors, including its belts or chains, conveyor beams, low friction guides and vacuum systems when required.The models manufactured are mainly:
- TC – Belt conveyors (sliding or adherent): straight conveyors.
- TCHP – Chain conveyor: built in stainless steel, they include a flexing chain so that curves can be used in a single motorized section.
- TCFL – Nylon chain conveyors: built with an aluminum conveyor beam and a nylon chain. Sharp curves can be made in small spaces. The greatest advantage of this type of conveyor is it is maintenance-free.
- TA – Air conveyors: pneumatic conveyors built in stainless steel. Guides regulation can be manual or automatic. They are recommended when working at high production rates with light, petaloids and/or unsteady bottles.
TURNING SYSTEMS/DIVIDERS/ORIENTING SYSTEMS
For the turning and positioning of bottles, AND&OR offers diverse systems depending on bottles’ shape, line speed, turning degree (45°, 90°, 180°, etc.). Our models can be pneumatic, motorized and servo-motorized.
AND&OR’s accumulation systems guarantee the uninterrupted running of the bottle line in reduced space in order to maximize production efficiency. Our models are adequate either PET/HPE empty or filled bottles.
- Compactness: saves space in comparison to traditional accumulation systems.
- Better surface/time accumulation.
- Simple maintenance.
- No risk of bottleneck formation.
- For 2 steps PET blow molding, it accumulates the bottles coming from preforms’ oven in case of line stoppage, avoiding the manual replacement of bottles into the conveyors during line start up.