Data Controller Identity
- Company Name: And&Or, S.L.U.
- Trade Name: And & Or
- Tax ID No.: B90300542
- Registered Office: Avenida de Europa, 6 – Parque Empresarial El Limón – 41928, Palomares del Río (Seville)
- Trade Registry Record in Seville: Protocolo 3371, Folio 13, Tomo 6281, Hoja SE-111612, inscripción 1
- Telephone: +34 95 477 92 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Online Contact Form: https://www.andyor.com/en/contact/
- Domain Name: https://www.andyor.com/en/
- Processing Records in line with the GDPR: Customers/Suppliers, Mailing Lists, Employees, Staff Recruitment Processes, and Website Users.
- DPO: ExpertosLOPD, S.L., CIF B70585450, and fiscal address in C/ Juan Flórez, 146 – 15005, A Coruna. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the website
The aims of the And & Or online store are as follows:
- Disclose information related to the Data Controller’s sector of activity.
- Intermediation in professional services related to the store’s subject matter between its Users and the professionals offering said services.
- Manage its network of affiliates and retailers as well as manage their payments.
This website’s activity is subject to the Spanish and European legal framework, specifically the following standards:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, regulating personal data processing in the countries of the European Union.
- Law 3/2018, of 5th December, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights (LOPD and GDD), standards of territorial scope (applicable to Spain), that define and expand on many of the concepts and regulations outlined in the GDPR.
- Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE), a law that affects websites that, in some way, carry out economic activities through electronic means, as is the case with this website.
- Law 03/2014 on Protecting Consumers and Users (LGDCU), regulating sales terms and contract agreements.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of User, and they undertake to strictly observe and comply with the terms and conditions established herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may be applicable. And & Or will not be liable for any damage – to itself or to third parties – caused by the User making use of this website.
And & Or provides access to articles, information, services and data that it owns or is owned by third parties. These articles, information, services and data are prepared solely for information purposes. They are of general interest, which may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, and they refer to public situations. Therefore, the User should not necessarily apply their content to specific cases. The content of this website, consequently, cannot be considered a substitute for legal advice under any circumstances.
And & Or reserves the right to amend any information that may appear on the website, at any time and without prior notice, without being obliged to advise or inform Users of said amendments in advance, and both parties understand that publication on this website constitutes sufficient consent.
This website has been reviewed and tested to ensure it works correctly without interruption. However, And & Or cannot rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, lack of timely availability (for example, server crashes, or maintenance thereof) or the occurrence of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make temporary access to the website impossible. Likewise, And & Or cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or error-free operation of this website, nor is it responsible for viruses originating from a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties and generated to negatively affect a computer system.
This website, including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, as well as its designs, logos, text and graphics, are the property of And & Or or, where applicable, they are made available to And & Or via license or express authorisation of their owners.
Technical property regulations (sections 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law) duly protect all the contents of the website registered in the corresponding public registries. In addition, total or partial reproduction and publication of the website are not permitted, nor is its computer processing, distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation, without prior written permission being obtained first.
And & Or will ensure compliance with the above terms and conditions, as well as proper use of the contents presented on its web pages. It will exercise all civil and criminal actions that correspond in the event the User breaches these rights.
The designs, logos, text and graphics outside of And & Or that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversies that may arise concerning them. In any case, And & Or has obtained express and prior authorisation from the owners to use their media content. And & Or acknowledges that the content owners possess the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, with mere mention or appearance on the website not implying that the Data Controller has rights or responsibilities related to them, nor will they imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
Links to third-party websites
And & Or may make available to the User links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services on these linked pages, nor do we assume any liability for them, the information contained therein, their veracity or legality, or any effects that may arise.
In any case, And & Or states that it will proceed to immediately withdraw any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, by quickly removing the link to the website in question and bringing any critical cases or questionable content to the attention of the competent authorities.
This website’s Data Controller forms a part of affiliate programmes for some products and/or services of brands related to the contents published herein. And & Or is committed to offering affiliate links exclusively to products and/or services of known quality.
However, we do not market the products and/or services on said pages (affiliate pages), nor do we accept any liability for them, the information they contain, their veracity or lawfulness, or any other resulting effects.
In the event the User suffers any issues with any of the recommended products or services, And & Or will not be legally liable, or liable in any other way, although it will proceed to immediately withdraw any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, and it will immediately remove the link to said website and inform the competent authorities of the content in question.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The relationship between the Data Controller and User is governed by Spanish law, to which both parties expressly submit. English is the language used to draft and interpret this Legal Notice. And & Or and the User agree to submit to the courts of the User’s place of residence in order to resolve any disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed on it.